Hub & Spoke, a St. Louis website design and creative agency, is currently accepting applications for our summer internship program. Our interns will gain a better understanding of both creative design and marketing strategy, while working with real-world projects and clients.
Our agile creative agency works with a broad array of clients, ranging from healthcare institutions and non-profits to online retailers and craft beer breweries.
At Hub & Spoke, we’re looking for interns who share our values and are ready to dive in, trial-by-fire style. Here’s a bit more about what we’re looking for:
The Perfect Candidate
- Ideal candidate should display confidence & assertiveness; demonstrate an excitement and passion for the job and the industry; be a self-starter and a quick study.
- Ability to articulate complex and specific thoughts and ideas.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and make effective decisions under the pressure of time and with sometimes limited information.
- Interns will be given large amounts of creative freedom to explore design concepts and principles, with regularly scheduled meetings to review designs and the strategy that accompanies them.
- Interns will begin in May and stay at least through through August 1, with the potential opportunity to stay during the fall semester.
- Internship is based in St. Louis area, inside T-REX building downtown.
- Internship may involve some mandatory travel to meet with clients.
- Internship can be for college credit or not, your call. We do not currently have a partnership with any area universities.
- Interns will be paid.
Interested in applying?
Send a design portfolio and your résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also include a cover letter stating your unique qualifications for this position.
Please note: this internship is based out of our St. Louis location. No phone calls please.